ABOUT DE HERBORIST
De Herborist is a Belgium-based brand with expertise in cannabinoids and terpenes. We focus on health and well-being. Our Mission is to let the world experience the beneficial properties of this plant. Innovating and making trending products while keeping ecology and our footprint at the highest stake is our goal. We believe Cannabis was considered taboo for too long. Because this plant has so many ecological and beneficial properties, our vision is to contribute to the rediscovery of Cannabis. De Herborist is known for its innovative style while having a classic background. The production of our terpene Candles is a first in Europe, as well as our terpene-infused well-being sprays. Join us on our journey to inspire change in the world by making the plan(e)t great again!
In this function, the Sales Representative will help De Herborist grow in a valuable way for our customers across all relevant channels – i.e. retail and distribution. We are seeking a well-qualified Sales Representative to take our brand and business to the next level with a main focus in healthcare industry. Our ideal Sales Representative has in-depth knowledge of, and experience with the cosmetics/beauty/health channel, excelling at lead generation, relationship building and closing deals. Important focus in this role will be the follow-up and sales administration to make sure we build strong relationships with new leads and existing customers.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships; focus on pharmacies and healthcare/ beauty institutions
- Manage and develop our current customers
- (in)directly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products
- Achieve company objectives, by creating unique and valuable partnerships
- Optimize and follow-up sales administration activities in collaboration with strategic partners
- Build, together with the CEO, a sales strategy and deliver against it
- Schedule appointments in order to introduce the brand / products
- Take efficient actions on key target in line with the regional plan, review progress, take action based on KPIs
- Represent the brand at professional marketing events (conferences, workshops, demo sessions, …)
- Further build and own complete sales administration process
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales environment, ideally in health/ beauty industry
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing to work in fast-changing environment and in a startup context
- Good at prioritizing work and meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- “Work hard, play hard” mindset
- Always looking to improve and make processes more efficient and timely
- Ability to work independently
De Herborist actively seeks a diverse applicant pool in order to build the strongest possible team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
If you believe that you are the perfect fit for this role, please contact us: email@example.com