ABOUT DE HERBORIST
De Herborist is a Belgium based brand with expertise of cannabinoids and terpenes. We focus on health and well-being. Our Mission is to let the world experience the beneficial properties of this much discussed plant. Innovating and making trending products while keeping ecology and our footprint at the
highest stake is our goal. We believe Hemp was considered taboo for too long. Because this plant has so many ecological and beneficial properties, our vision is to contribute to the rediscovery of Hemp. De Herborist is known for its innovative style while having a classic background. The production of our Terpene Candles is a first in Europe, as well as our terpene infused well-
being sprays. Join us on our journey to inspire change in the world by bringing kindness to the planet!
For the growth of De Herborist we are looking for an ambitious intern Sales & Marketing who wants to help with setting up a fully integrated markting & sales strategy.
- Conduct research and compile targets, leads & custumer databases.
- Provide assistance in developing new customer relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Follow up on sales and target reports.
- Help develop an employer branding strategy.
- Help you actively create more brand visibility and awareness.
- Collect strategic market information.
- Follow up customer administration (contracts, mailings, offers, …).
- Compare and study market analyses, sales analyses and competition analyses.
- Actively search for ways to implement elements to improve marketing strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- You are hands on and proactive.
- You are strong in time-management.
- Organization and structure are not foreign to you.
- You are excellent in verbal & written communication.
- You have a drive to work within a fast paced and flexible environment.
- You are independent, communicative and social.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a big plus.
- You are motivated to work in a trending but challenging sector.
De Herborist actively seeks a diverse applicant pool in order to build the strongest possible team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
You will be part of an experienced and dynamic team, in a challenging environment with lots of freedom and room for initiative.
Your work will have a direct impact on the growth of the company. The best way to learn!
We are looking for someone for min. 3 months, but longer is of course no problem!
If you believe that you are the perfect fit for this role, please contact us: email@example.com